Thursday, May 2, 2013

What, what, it's Day Two!

Day Two!

Ok, so a lot of these upcoming projects will be for Zander.  There's a reason for that.  Each boy has their own bedroom and I promised them while we were building the house that I would get their bedrooms painted up and decorated just how they wanted them.  I let them know it wouldn't happen all at once or right away, but that it would happen.  Because I feel like my middle guy sometimes gets a little lost in the shuffle, I decided to start with him.  So there are a few projects I'll be finishing up in the next few weeks that are for his brand new superhero bedroom.

However, this project is not for his room, but still for Zander.

I'd seen it on pinterest (of course) a few times and I really thought it was cute.  I knew Z would think it was awesome.  So I gave it a go and it turned out so well.

Essentially, he had a hole in the knee of his jeans (like nearly every 6 year old boy ever!).  I wanted to make this super cool monster patch for him.  (Ps, I have no idea who first came up with this and posted it so sorry original poster!!)  I did it and it was great!

Here's Zander finished pants:


I'm pretty sure he's not taking them off for bed.  That's what this mama calls success!

No comments: